Trials Postponed due to Extreme Weather
U11 & U12 TRIALS POSTPONED | MONDAY 13 FEBRUARY
With the arrival of Cyclone Gabrielle, the Club has decided to POSTPONE the club trials set to go ahead this evening. The safety of our members is our highest priority so we felt it would be best to postpone until it is safe to travel and play.
Please keep an eye out for further communication from our Football Department on when the new dates will be set. We will endeavor to get these out asap.
We hope everyone stays safe through these unprecedented times - please reach out if you need any assistance from the Club